Redlands United Church of Christ
RUCC is an inclusive, open and affirming faith community reaching out with love, compassion and justice.
Redlands United Church of Christ is seeking a part-time Nursery Care Worker to care for children 4 years and under.
- Hours are Sundays from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm, with occasional other times by arrangement.
- The position reports to the Pastor with guidance and direction from the Education Area Leader.
BASIC JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Sufficient knowledge of growth and development stages of infants and toddlers to provide for their basic care and safety and to interpret their needs.
- Trained in CPR and first aid.
- Able to communicate effectively with parents and other church personnel, as needed for the safety and security of the child.
- Able to recognize the symptoms of common illnesses.
- Criminal background check required before hiring.
- Vaccinated for COVID-19.
- Maintain a safe environment in the nursery, with a high standard of cleanliness.
The ideal candidate would have childcare experience.
Compensation at $18-$20 per hour with paid accrued sick leave.
To apply, please send a resume and contact information to email@example.com.