Redlands United Church of Christ
RUCC is an inclusive, open and affirming faith community reaching out with love, compassion and justice.
Under general supervision of the Senior Minister, the Office Manager provides administrative support to the Senior Minister, other church staff and lay leaders; supports the church treasurer; provides a consistent presence during church office hours; oversees janitorial services and gardening services, sets up and takes down equipment as needed for services and events; and does other work as required.
The Senior Minister provides day-to-day direction. The Personnel Committee, in partnership with the Senior Minister, oversees performance and evaluation.
This is a part-time position with a minimum of 20 hours a week. A background check is required. There is a three-month probationary period.
High school diploma or equivalent required.
Knowledge of office and record keeping procedures.
- Knowledge of office and record-keeping procedures.
- Skill in operating word processing, publishing, and other programs needed to produce church documents, reports, and materials, and to help maintain the church’s website.
- Sufficient knowledge of the Internet to search, access, retrieve, and send information.
- Sufficient typing skill, speed, and accuracy to complete the duties, and the ability to operate standard office equipment including, but not limited to, computers, copy machine, telephones, and scanners.
- Sufficient verbal and written skills to communicate clearly and concisely in English. Working knowledge of correct English grammar, spelling, vocabulary, and punctuation.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Ability to interact with others in a courteous manner.
- Ability to learn new computer skills as required.
Salary range $20-$25 hourly with paid accrued sick leave, paid vacation, and a healthcare option..
To apply, please send a resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org.