This page will be updated regularly as the situation with the pandemic changes. Last update March 3, 2022.
As of March 2022 RUCC is following the revised CDC guidelines published on February 25, 2022 and summarized below. As of this writing San Bernardino County is in the “Low” Community Level.
Worship services take place every Sunday morning at 10:30 am, and are streamed live publicly on YouTube. The YouTube videos are on the main page of this site, or on YouTube directly at www.youtube.com/RedlandsUCC. If you are feeling ill or are uncomfortable being around unmasked people please join us virtually.
The new CDC guidance has been adjusted to look at hospitalizations in addition to cases, which has resulted in fewer situations where masks are required. When together people are encouraged to wear masks if they feel safer doing so.
COVID-19 Protocols as of March, 2022, following CDC Community Levels of February 25, 2022:
If in High (Orange) Risk Tier
- Masks are required for indoor activities for all people regardless of vaccination status.
- Communion celebrated outdoors
- Masks are not required for outdoor activities
- Worship leaders, singers, and instrumentalists may remove their masks if they are adequately vaccinated and have a negative COVID test within the last 72 hours
If in Medium (Yellow) Risk Tier
- Masks are not required for adequately vaccinated individuals
- Communion celebrated indoors with individual elements
If in Low (Green) Risk Tier
- No masks are required, regardless of vaccination status
- Communion may be celebrated with shared elements